Thursday, February 14, 2008

Computer Classes

Hortensia was my trainee; she was so excited to learn I was blown away by all the progress we made after 2 weeks. I taught her how to use MS Excel, Word, how to use the internet proficiently, use her email, compose messages and help her remember her passwords. Hortensia was currently trying to find a better job to secure her future and I only hope that I really helped her succeed and do well on her hotel management interview. While helping Hortensia she also taught me how to personalize my yahoo homepage, and about other websites to find movies, books, and TV shows (mainly in Spanish).

She was persistent on learning and took notes on just about everything I said. I’m very proud to teach someone so anxious to learn and she picked up to everything that she knew more about excel then I did. I’m pretty sure that she aced her job interview with flying colors and that she’ll keep picking up on how to use computers and improve herself one hundred percent.

Javier Perea, SF Digital Connector

No comments: