Thursday, February 14, 2008

My experience teaching my student Javier has been very cool, because he actually lets me explain what he needs to do and he does it right. It may take him a little bit of time but he learns and does it. He is a very good student. He actually puts attention and I know I might not be a good teacher but he makes me feel like I am. He can tell when I look tired or just frustrated he tells me “you know what lets cut it short today because you look tired”. My student is very nice and caring.


The second day that Javier came to the classes he wanted to go use the internet and look for a job. So we went on the internet and we went to a lot of websites, but the website that he really liked was craigslist. He thought of it as his favorite website because it had so many choices to pick from. He is a good student and I have helped him with his e-mail also.

by juan

No comments: