Thursday, October 25, 2007

My First week at Digital Connectors.....

I started my first week.... with a whole lot of drive and ambition for this program because I think its a smart project towards helping people with the Digital Divide in San Francisco Community.

Learning about the wireless internet has been extremely helpful and fun Thanks to
Leo cause if it wouldn't of been somebody else i don't know where i be... Its not hard to learn just Pay Attention! There is a lot things you have to comprehend about the Internet and The Wireless Network which takes time but luckily I've been catching on quick. Like for instance yesterday we learn about Meraki and Links(Wireless Routers) with was interesting because my mommy been paying money for comcast when it free..... Know that i learned that I'm going to be more of a Educated consumer.....


~Robin~

No comments: