Thursday, October 25, 2007

What have I learned so far?

So far I have learned about Ziproad.org, a website that helps families get around the Internet, find schools, after school programs, college information, and tutoring. Also about the Digital Divide, it refers to the gap between those with access to digital technology, and those without it. How we can help the Mission community get up-to-date with technology and about Meraki, getting free Internet nation wide and giving everyone the opportunity to use the net. I now know that when your mouse stops working correctly, all you have to do is get some alcohol and some cotton swabs and clean the inside, then it'll work perfectly. Just yesterday I was taught about wireless routers, I learned a lot so far that I didn't know. I think that its a rewarding experience to learn about technology and am looking forward to furthering my knowledge on technology.

Javier Perea
San Francisco Digital Connector

No comments: